Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

Great flash!

I never heard of Minecraft before your flash, but it was so funny I looked on the internet what it was all about. Guess what, bought it 2 days ago and I loved it.

Honestly, I don't think I would have looked at some background if the flash wasn't so funny. But you did a really good job at making a funny movie about a game you havn't ever played before. I laughed about it before I was playing, but now I laugh even more when watching it. How did you ever thought of the jokes when not playing the game? It must be some new sort of talent.

Limbo 2: The Bars Lowered Limbo 2: The Bars Lowered

Love it

It was all so recognisable, it almost sounded like the real deal. If you added in a level editor where you have to pay for levels which other gamers made, I would see this as a genuine 'behind the scenes' (well, probable). Keep up the brilliance. Like the title says, I love this kind of humor.

On the Skin of a Lime On the Skin of a Lime

I'm hungry..

I'm never going to look the same at a lime when eating it. Or when eating Star Trek characters. Thank you for helping me not to eat Star Trek characters in the future. My life has no purpose anymore :-(

biblo responds:

Never stop eating Star Trek characters

Color Theory Color Theory

A little basic

The game itself is enjoyable, but some of the puzzles weren't very creative and I had the feeling I did the same sort of puzzles in other games. Also, the color aspect is interesting, but it was still far too simple not even look at the colors and just try some of the buttons. I did that the whole game long, and I could still beat it. You have an interesting concept here, why not pushing this to the limit where the player would have to think harder with colors, instead of just making it into a fairly straight forward platformer?

Also, I looked at the reviews after I beat the game, and everyone was ssaying the last level was near impossible. I honestly thought there was some bonus level I missed, since the last level isn't so hard (not bragging, I honestly think it is).

Bottomline: Very interesting concept, but make some harder puzzles with the color concept involved. If you can execute this perfectly, you sir, have a very original and enjoyable game in your hands. And if you plan to keep it a platformer, throw some harder levels in it so that everybody is happy.

Arcanorum Arcanorum

Great game!

I understand all the people who want to bring down this game because it's a rip-off from the original, but come on, how many games are based on other games where people find it perfectly normal? This even happens in the big game industry, so why would someone bother on a flash game?

The game is well executed, apart from the bugs, but it's nice to see the developers are still working on them, even after the release. I didn't play it fully through yet, but so far it's a great game, and I just wanted to make clear that people with copyright claims and that sort of things are just whining for nothing. Understand this is a flash game, not some big budget game, so just enjoy since it's free, because it is really good.

Only complain I can make is that the replay value of this game isn't that high, but that's more because of the actual gameplay, I just can't play this game for an hour straight.

HiRoads HiRoads

Wow!

When I saw this game on the frontpage, I was expecting a very bad rip-off, but you actually managed to capture the exact vibe, difficulty and controls in this game! The backgrounds look amazing, the levels are good, the music is good. And like you said yourself, there are many levels to play with the level editor. Thank you for this nostalgic experience, it was great! :-) I'm actually thinking to play SkiRoads again.. Is that a bad thing?

MonkeyOdyssey responds:

I think it's not a bad thing at all... If you want recurring nightmares every night, you can try the Xmas edition!

{dj-N} Blacklights [FULL] {dj-N} Blacklights [FULL]

The whistle in the beginning was a bit awkward, but the rest of the song was awesome. Nice beat as well.

The song is quite awesome, it's just that the 'distortion' thing that's going on seems unneccesary and takes down the general feel of the song a bit. Aside from that, killer song for sure.

Seen in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-xriD fcmws
If you think the credit given is in any way not satisfying for you, please respond to this review and/or send me a PM.

~NK~ "Problematic" ~NK~ "Problematic"

F-777 - Not Afraid F-777 - Not Afraid

Great background music to just about anything. Somehow, it has an inspirational feeling to it as well. Good job!