Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

Great flash!

I never heard of Minecraft before your flash, but it was so funny I looked on the internet what it was all about. Guess what, bought it 2 days ago and I loved it.

Honestly, I don't think I would have looked at some background if the flash wasn't so funny. But you did a really good job at making a funny movie about a game you havn't ever played before. I laughed about it before I was playing, but now I laugh even more when watching it. How did you ever thought of the jokes when not playing the game? It must be some new sort of talent.

Limbo 2: The Bars Lowered Limbo 2: The Bars Lowered

Love it

It was all so recognisable, it almost sounded like the real deal. If you added in a level editor where you have to pay for levels which other gamers made, I would see this as a genuine 'behind the scenes' (well, probable). Keep up the brilliance. Like the title says, I love this kind of humor.

On the Skin of a Lime On the Skin of a Lime

I'm hungry..

I'm never going to look the same at a lime when eating it. Or when eating Star Trek characters. Thank you for helping me not to eat Star Trek characters in the future. My life has no purpose anymore :-(

biblo responds:

Never stop eating Star Trek characters

Problem vs Power Problem vs Power

Never expected this.

I really, really liked the animation style you used in this flash. The transitions were all very creative, and everything is made of a very clean stroke style, which I also liked. The story is funny, and I can't deny that it is very true.

I expected a stick fight because of the title, but I was surprized by the flash, in a positive way of course. Keep it up, would love to see more flashes which are made in this style. I'm especially eager to see if you can keep this kind of flashes interesting, and don't use the same transitions and 'effects' all the time. Time will tell!

ASP responds:

One of my goals as being an animator is to try out as many different styles as possible.

This is for 2 reasons: 1, all my animations will be unique.

2, for a series to get really popular on this website, it needs a unique style (Madness, Pencilmation, Awesome series etc). Once I find that style, you can bet your ass I'm not letting go. FOREVER.

Abercity Abercity

Nice!

This is just what a stick fight should be. No extra effects, just the smooth animating of the sticks fighting each other. It was a decent length too. What I also liked was how you timed the flash on the music, it just brings that extra touch. And, as more people said, EPIC ending. Only thing I could say is that you could do more with the battle against the white stick, like more enemies and that they both were going to throw alot of the other stick against each other and stuff like that. But that's my idea.. Good job.

30 Halfwit Hero 30 Halfwit Hero

Makes you wonder

It's really well done! The writing was just awesome, the jokes are very well timed, and the music and art work just fitted in the story and feeling of the movie. It made me wonder why nobody made such a parody before, about a boy who wants to be a hero but just sucks ass. The only complaint what I could have is that the voice-over was somewhat of low volume on some parts, but that's just me whining, since the voice-over was actually far better than I expected.

Overall, excellent job, really like to see more of you!

Father N Son beatdown Father N Son beatdown

Great artwork!

I think you did a really good job on the artwork in this movie, and the music fitted in the atmosphere of the movie. But when I was watching it, it felt like something was missing. After a little thinking, I discovered it was sound effects. In most submissions like this, where a lot of violence is going on, sound effects make those submissions even 'harder', and that's what I missed in this movie. But overall, nicely done!

PS: I'm not a native English speaker, so some sentences will be awkward.

boybogart responds:

Yeah, some of my friends told me that too and I'll really consider adding sound effects on my next ones. Thanks for writing a review and I think your english is pretty good.

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Holy shit!

I thought the other Bunnykill movies were good, but you really outdid yourself this time! The last thing I thought of this series is that I would really like the storyline, but this one was great. Simple, I know, but it added just a little bit of awesomeness :-P. Just a brilliant flash, I don't want to know how long this must have taken. Keep up the good work, and I'm definitely see the next Bunnykill.

Pain on the Brain 3 Pain on the Brain 3

Hilarious!

Most of the time the I don't like the comedy type of movies which are featured at the frontpage, but I laughed my ass off with this one. Animation is really good, and you did some really cool ideas which weren't as standard as you would thought. I think I have to thank YoshiEgg for the ideas though?

Anyway, great flash, I'm looking forward for part 4.

Tarboy Tarboy

Too much awesomeness

Actually I saw this movie a long time ago, when it was just uploaded, but for some reason I didn't wrote a review back then. The animation, the drawing, the storyline, and the music are just so great. There are more flash submissions with all of this, but no flash combined all that elements so great is Tarboy.

Tarboy deserves to be number one, and I also think it will for a pretty long time to come. Oh, and you really have to make another one, but I can see you guys are already working on it. Only one thing: Pleeaassee take your time and try to make that flash the same level as this one, or if you really want to surprise people, try to exceed this one ;-). Good luck with Tarboy 2, I will be waiting for it.